Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Estranged

</3

Yes, by the looks of that broken heart emoticon, this'll be another rant but because of homework and other things that caused me a hiatus, I'll keep this one short and not necessarily too sweet. 


3 words: I want distance. 


I'm on the verge of giving up. Yes,it gets tiresome listening to everything you say about 'that person whose place I'd love to be in right now' and it's even more tiresome to see you using up precious time for something that you and I both know you'll never have. 


Upon friends'advice, I'm extending (more like painstakingly trying to) my patience. They told me that maybe its too soon for me be hands-off completely--that I might not be there when you really really really need me. (Well, obviously that tugged on my heartstrings)So,there. We're not completely alienated yet but whatever's holding us together is slipping away as fast as my patience is. 


Kbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment