Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Little Things

No, this post has nothing to do with the dearly loved boyband. 
As I've noticed, most of my posts have been laced, garnished and served with a whole lot of negativity. So, here's what I'd like to call my "Happy Post". This is obviously a post of all the little superficial things that make me smile. 



So basically, here's a quick explanation from L-R from top to bottom:



  1. My undying love for Gossip Girl
  2. Cheesy fries
  3. My first pair of Keds
  4. Chocolate
  5. Basically anything animal-ish and plush
  6. Sunsets
  7. My fantasy world in writing
  8. Bubbles
  9. Pink peonies
  10. Ballet (which I used to do and still adore)
  11. Science
  12. TFIOS and all things John Green
  13. Waaaaffles
  14. A few sorts of video games
  15. Lace and bows
  16. Carousels and amusement parks in general (That includes laser tag)
  17. Piano
  18. All things geek
  19. Coffee: My life companion
  20. All things Italian
  21. AS TOLD BY GINGER (From childhood to moody adolescence) 
  22. Biking
  23. Stars
  24. My dreams of making it big in New York
So, there. I hope that breaks my frown-y streak. 
:D

Aaaand bipolarity prevails.

No comments:

Post a Comment