Monday, June 10, 2013

The Beginning of The End

Nope. Not the apocalypse. 

Today marked the beginning of my last year in high school. Honestly, unlike other people, I was super excited for the first day of school. And because I am very very very much unlike normal human beings, I woke up at 4 am. Yes, 4 am for my 7:20 classes. Oh, and my house is just a 6-minute drive to school. So, maybe this was because i was excited for my Jillian Michaels work out but meh, I guess I was just super stoked for school. 


It's always that feeling of wanting to see my friends again every single day and not have to worry about having mom and dad come home to a house in disarray since all of us were out for the whole day. 


Don't get me wrong, I'm all for academics but the need to see my classmates overpowered that. 


Naturally, the class proper went by slow for me but the 3 hours I spent with my friends afterwards went by like three minutes. 


Ah, so this is my official goodbye to sunglasses, beaches, all day internet sprees, ombre shorts, flipflops, shopping sprees, hopes for summer love, hopes for summer tans and my pathetically fractionally fulfilled summer bucketlist. 


This isn't too much of a post since I guess there's nothing to write yet considering that today's just the beginning. 


SY 2013-2014, let's dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment