Friday, June 14, 2013

Pandemonium, Chaos, Insanity and Bedlam? Yeah, Blame Me

I haven't even spent an entire week in Senior Year and I already want to crawl back into summer and sleep forever. OMG. It's just so not what I'm used tooooo. *creys* No, well, homework and all of course but the quantity of it and what's expected of us has totally leveled up.

Okay, so about my title, I seem to find it fitting that the Greek mytho character assigned to me, (Greek mytho impersonations are basically some of the most awaited parts of the Senior schoolyear. I just don't get why it has to be so early on. :'() Pandora, as most of us know unleashed chaos, bedlam and so on and so forth into the world because of her curiosity. 


Welp, I believe entering Senior year is me opening Pandora's box. It's chaotic. 

Oh, and the lid is hard to put back right now. These evil sprites of looniness, hunger, failures, broken nails and bad hair days are aggressive. 

Oh, but yes, bring it on, Senior Year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment