Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Poured Out

I have to admit. My last post was horrid. It was long, sappy and over all, horrid. I personally told some of my closest friends to read it with the very specific warning that they might end up throwing up. And yes, undeniably, I gave them headaches last night. 

I gave myself one too. 


I can't say I spent the entire night unable to sleep because of the amount of stupid guts I put into that post, not to mention emotion I'd scraped out to make that post. Okay. 


I'll try not to make this post as sappy as the last one but I guess I need to keep venting. 


After that humongous downpour of emotions yesterday, I wish I could say that now, I feel better about how I feel about that certain person. But the entire time I was awake last night and even now, I could just never stop thinking about how empty-feeling I am. 


I know. it's weird, emo, blaaargh, whatever. I just feel totally lame and empty and alone and How to Save a Life's been playing over and over and over again in my head. 


He hasn't reacted yet, of course but, gahhh, I'm having second thoughts about that post. 


I can't delete it right now since I might end up regretting that but yeah. There's that feeling: empty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment