Thursday, May 30, 2013

A Bientot, Eté *Bise, bise*

I've barely ticked anything from my Summer Bucketlist but and summer's already ending in a couple of weeks! :(

But we can't turn back time no matter how much we want to. Sooooo, my class mates and I got together at Steffi's place for a Kiss-Summer-Goodbye picnic. :) 

*drumroooooolllll... PHOTO MONTAGE!*


It'd NEVER be right for our class to not be eating 

 Silly dare #1: Sing while doing crunches. 
 Silly dare #2: Have little Miss Prim and Proper do the Harlem Shake Opening


 And I guess everyone was bitten by the silly bug that day:




Oh! And can you saaaaay.... Macho?

 We are not dancers but everyone can do the Harlem Shake! ;)
 



AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND
Here's me and my bestest friends ever trying to take "decent" pictures together:

 
















Summer 2013, you might not have been perfect but you did end with a bang. 

Je t'aime, ete.
Au revoir. 
*bise, bise*  

No comments:

Post a Comment