Thursday, May 2, 2013

30-Day Blog Challenge Day 1: 5 Ways to Win My Heart

[This post goes out to some unfortunate, probably blind and lonely martian boy who might actually like me]

First of all, I have to say that this post is funny because... well, just because. 


Anywho, it's time to commence the 30-Day Blog challenge with: 



5 Ways to Win My Heart

Read with me Okay, this doesn't necessarily mean literally reading with me (I'm very much capable of deciphering combinations of the Phoenician-inspired alphabet, thank you very much) But it just means that I'd really really love someone I can nerd out with. Someone who can talk in fandom language, appreciate every single "feel" with me, share my OTPs, predict sequels and criticize movie adaptations with. There's nothing wrong with being geeky, honestly if it's up to me. You'd be weird if you were un-geeky. 

Sing (Or at least make me a playlist) Nothing and I mean, nothing is more romantic than having someone pick out songs meant for no one but you. Plus, having someone actually sing them to you would be... oh, heaven. 


Bake with me Hey, the stomach's not just that way to a man's heart. It's a one way ticket to mine, definitely. Sweet tooth right here. Meehee.


Write Nothing bums me out more than a cute guy who can't even use proper grammar. On the other hand, cute guys who can write make me swoon. Plus, nothing beats seeing words that show stuff about someone that I've never known before while tugging at my heartstrings. 


Teach me to dance! (Or at least crazy dance with me) I've had a soft spot for dance since time and memorial but unfortunately, dance would file a restraining order against me if it could. Ergo, a guy who'd teach me to dance (HSM 3 rooftop scene, maybe? *eyebrow wiggle*) or dance with me like we were fighting over who could dance crazier would be great. 


So, to any guy who's blind or tasteless enough to like me, those are the top 5 ways to sneak your way right into my heart. :) I'm not that hard to impress. Pfff. All I need now is someone who'd actually need this list. -______-"

No comments:

Post a Comment