Saturday, May 4, 2013

Day 3: A Book That You Love

I never thought it'd all come down to this. 
As a self-confessed bibliophile, I guess you can imagine how this feels like. Grr. But in the end, I had to pick. I love a whole lot of books and series, definitely but if I were to choose just one, it'd be The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. 



Cassandra Clare takes twists to another level! *Spoiler witheld* The 1st of her 6-Book series was amazing and honestly, very, very honestly, it's the first book that made me cry. (Yes, a fantasy-action book made me cry) Describing it without spoiling anything is excruciatingly difficult and me summarizing stories often ends up badly. It's basically about a girl, Clary who discovered the world of demon-hunting Angelic beings called Shadowhunters. (See, that descripiton sucked) XD But I swear, it is an amazing read that'll leave you laughing at Jace's sarcasm, then gushing at his and Clary's romance, then crying over Alec and Magnus, then tossing the book at what a douche Valentine is. You'd get feels you never thought you could have! (Seriously)


To sum this up in two words, read iiiit. It's really worth a shot. 


(And the movie's coming up! August 23, 2013. Mark your calendars!)

No comments:

Post a Comment