Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Christening My Blog

So, after months and months and months of considering having a blog and constantly putting it off for different reasons, mainly school-related, writer's block related or purely drowsy-grizzly-bear-me-mode-related, I finally decided on making one! 

Thanks to the same-old-same-old monotony of the second quarter exams, DING! Blog ideas. But now, before I go on and start raping this blog with my unrequited feelings and random jabber, I shall make an inaugural post worthy of Christening lil Quirky, here. (Yes, I named my blog Quirky. Got issues with that?) 


So, they said blogs are for freedom of expression and expressing feelings and indulging yourself in your kind of art. But what does one post when one feels... everything? Yes. Too many feelings which I am unable to express in just one blog post. Besides, even if I did know how to place them in just one chunk of blogging, I just don't think it's right to go crying over some guy or skipping around over some awesome happening today to Christen Quirky. Hmm, so yeah, here I am, inaugurating my blog with random blurb. 


Okay, you call random blurb unworthy of inaugurating my blog. Well, go find some other blog to read. LOLJKNO! So. Umm, let's put it this way.... If blogs need to know how you're feeling, well... I feel... Pink. 


Yes, like... Pink the color.


Not Pink the singer. (Though I have nothing against her)


Yes, pink like...


Oh, here it is.


PINK.


Why? Well, I don't really know. But pink's a good color. I mean, it can mean you're insanely happy...or really BAMF sassy... or a cheesehead in love...


So, there. I have Christened my lovey, Quirky by feeling PINK. 


Yes, that was indeed some random blurb there.


But be prepared for more.


This pink-loving, pink-feeling, retard-ish, geek has only begun. 



Ummm... Yeah, Just a retard face to say hi. KBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment