Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Of Tears, Laughter and Hugs

Friday and Saturday were days of firsts for me.
-First public speaking competition
-First Class Encounter
-First big time cry sesh
-First time to seeeriously cry over a boy
-First time to seeeriously cry over a friend
-First time to seeeeriously cry over a competition
-First time to laugh genuinely despite sworn depression

So, they had different results--Fortunately, most of them were better than the others. But of course, everything had it's lessons to teach.

*The competition taught me that no matter how hard you try, you can't please everyone.
*The hugs I got when I arrived late for our Class Encounter reminded me that there are people who'd stick up for you no matter what the scorecards say.
*The time I cried over the guy told me sometimes, I just have to face the fact that he has friends... close ones at that.
*The time I cried over my friend taught me that sometimes, things might not work out the way we want (Even if future events aren't too sure yet.)
*And the times I laughed taught me that the best friends in the world can help you turn the worst of frowns upside down. 

Therefore, no matter what the result, cheers to firsts and to tears and to hugs and to ha-ha's!


No comments:

Post a Comment