Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I Dream of Simple things

I've been busy recently.
No, really. It's hard to believe but I've been productive! :D
Hence the long blog hiatus.
This doesn't necessarily mean I'm not busy anymore but I'd just like to express that because of all the yadda-yadda's in life right now, I dream of a zillion things. Here's a fraction of a zillion:

[1] I dream of no homework to think of.

[2] I dream of not having to do any makeup work once I get back to school
[3] I dream of finishing Season 2 and 3 of Gossip Girl in a day (For Chuck is too tempting to pass up)
[4] I dream of eating and eating and eating the whole day (Actually did this today but, what the hell.)
[5] I dream of having a golden retriever puppy (Lol. That one's really random)
[6] I dream of having more time with you
[7] I dream of food. Lots of it.
[8] I dream of having you sing to me in that horrid voice of yours again complete with running your finger up my arm (SHET. Still can't get over this one. Sorry. D': :">)
[9] I dream of Chuck Bass. (Refer to number 3. XD)
[10] I dream of getting all the books I want without spending a single centavo or robbing a single bookstore.
[11] I dream of being able to act insane in class without eventually conceding and telling myself not to act crazy (This one's confusing.)
[12] I dream of finding purpose. For myself, my actions and more importantly... this post

And lastly,

[13] I dream of getting sleep so I may be able to actually dream

Good night, Blog.

Good night, Moon. >o<

No comments:

Post a Comment