Saturday, July 6, 2013

Day 12: 5 Guys You Find Attractive

Huehuehuehue. *Insert fangirly giggling here*

OKAY! 

It's time I do a countdown. [Though it breaks my heart to say some of these guys are hotter than the others. I STILL LOVE YOU CELEBRITY HUNKS WHO I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO MEET]




5. Josiah Hawley. Yes, he's Sunday Morning guy from The Voice. Oh, I just have this thing for cute singers. Plus, he had great song choices. *swoon*
Too bad he was outed too early. :(




4. Alex Pettyfer. Everyone's classic pretty boy--blonde hair, pretty eyes. Plus, he's played a STRIPPER. Omg. *fangirling*







3. Zac Efron. From HSM cutie to Charlie St. Cloud. Mr. Efron has been making me swoon since tween-hood 'til now. Teehee. Such pretty eyyyyes. 








2. Speaking of pretty eyes, here's Chace Crawford. Teehee. Seeing the troubled Nate Archibald he was in Gossip Girl just does no good to me and my hormones. (whoremones*) 










And speaking of Gossip Girl:



1. ED WESTWICK! He's Chuck Bass [period]. (Oh, and season 1 Chuck with the scarf is best way to portray the infamous MotherChucker)


OKAY! Hardest post to make EVER. To end it, here are a bunch of other hot guys who I cannot bear to rank:












[Yes, Jamie Bower twice]





Do your ovaries still exist?!
(Teehee)
*drools*jabbers*dies*resurrects*marries mentally*dies again*

No comments:

Post a Comment